Orders are despatched mostly on the next working day of Booking. Cash on Delivery Orders are Shipped only after verification is done and hence it will take 1-2 days to process the orders. There will not be any Shipping on Saturdays and Sundays. Orders are couriered through DTDC Courier and Indian Postal Service. You should get an Automated SMS and Email with the Tracking Details the next working day of shipping. Once you receive the tracking details, you can track the order with the links provided in the email.
Typical Delivery Timelines
- Shipments to Chennai - 1 to 4 Working Days from the day of Shipment
- Shipments to Tamilnadu - 3-5 Working Days from the day of Shipment
- Shipments to Kerala/Andhra/Telangana/Karnataka - 3-7 Working days from the day of Shipment
- Shipments to Rest of India - 5-7 Working Days from the day of Shipment
In case, if the above timelines are not met, please call our Customer Care Number: 7401184012. If the Shipment is returned back to us due to Incomplete/Wrong address/No Response, we will deduct Rs 80 when we reship. Request you to provide complete address and contact information for speedy delivery. In case if you receive a tampared Package, Please do not accept it and do call us and share the info. We will arrange for a new one. We will not be held responsible if you receive a tampered package and later claim the product as damage.
The Measurements of the fabrics keeps changing according to manufactures and Fabric. General top measurements are from 1.9 Meters onwards. If you have any speific or strict requiement, We request you to check for measurements before purchasing to avoid dissapointment.
- Recommend Dry Cleaning for the First time.
- Intial few washes should be mild separate hand wash only.
- Handloom suits needs be washed prior to stitching.
- Silk, Banaras, Net fabrics needs special care and recommend Dry wash only.
- Cotton Fabrics might bleed for initial few washes.So wash them seperatly.
- Block Prints will have variation in Color, overlap of prints, un even prints as it is very natural in Block printed fabrics.
- No Guarantee for Colors, Fabric, Thread work, Mirror work, Zari.
The actual Product may slightly vary from the Picture that is posted on this website, in terms of color due to the lighting during photo shooting or the monitor's display. Also, there might be difference in the brightness as well. Though we try to capture the exact color, in few cases it does not turn out as required. Please bear with us.